Navigation Menu
Law Office of Tad Nelson & Associates

Law Office of Tad Nelson & Associates

The Law Office of Tad Nelson and Associates is a full service law firm serving the people of Houston, League City, and Galveston, Texas.

About The Law Firm and its DWI Attorneys

Good Houston DWI lawyers can be hard to find in a saturated market like that of Greater Houston. One thing we can say about the Law Offices of Tad Nelson and Associates is they are some of the best DWI attorneys in Texas. They have expertise as scientists and are highly respected in the Texas legal community, especially in the Houston-Galveston area.

The expertise at the disposal of the Law Office of Tad Nelson are listed below.

  • The Houston DWI Lawyers of the firm are Tad Nelson & Amber Spurlock.
  • Lead attorney Tad A. Nelson is board certified in criminal law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
  • This particular DWI-DUI specialist law firm features top rated attorneys who are scientifically trained when it comes to dealing with criminal cases involving accusations of driving while intoxicated.
  • Attorney Tad Nelson is capital murder case certified and admitted into federal court.
  • Attorney Amber Spurlock served in the United States Military from 2009 – 2011, served in Bhagdad, Iraq, and was honorably discharged from U.S. military service.
  • Attorney Amber Spurlock has defended numerous felony and misdemeanor criminal cases in Harris County, Montgomery County, Galveston County, Brazoria County, and Fort Bend Counties in the Houston, Texas area. She handles criminal defense 80% of the time and family law cases the other 20% of the time. She is also a graduate of South Texas College of Law, The University of Florida, Southwest Texas State University, and Stephen F. Austin State University.

Contact The Law Office of Tad Nelson and Associates

The Law Offices of Tad Nelson & Associates is available for your legal representation in the event that you are accused of a DWI or DUI related criminal offense in the Houston area. The locations and phone numbers of the Law Offices of Tad Nelson and Associates are listed below.


The Law Offices of
Tad Nelson & Associates
1221 Studewood St. #107
Houston, Texas 77008
(713) 802-1631


The Law Offices of
Tad Nelson & Associates
820 East Main Street
League City, Texas 77573
(281) 280-0100


The Law Offices of
Tad Nelson & Associates
1919 Sealy Street
Galveston, Texas 77550
(409) 765-5614


Website: http://thenelsonfirm.com/

Facing the unfiltered brunt of a Harris or Galveston County jury can be a frightening experience that you should never undertake without an attorney like Tad Nelson, or at least another equally qualified attorney with a resume to match. Tad Nelson comes highly recommended and has a perfect record on AVVO.